Olympia Fleet Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home of the Olympia Fleet of NavyField

Great Lakes Squadron Applications

crash274
    crash274
    Rear Admiral (lower)
    Rear Admiral (lower)

Great Lakes Squadron Applications Empty Great Lakes Squadron Applications

Post  crash274 Sun Jun 17, 2012 6:38 pm

In addition to the normal Olympia Fleet application procedures, Great Lakes Squardon prospective members are also required to apply on these forums PRIOR to receiving the offical GR8LKS squad tag. Offical contact, review, and acceptance is limited to myself as CO, and captgeo62 as XO. With all final desicions as expected, made by red_herrings as our FM.

ALL HAIL OLYMPIA!!

ANSWER THESE QUESTIONS OF YOURSELF:

GR9LKS is a face paced life of drills and training. We are about victories in HA, and any other challange that arises. We require strict particapation in squadron and fleet excersises. We have a chain of command system that is also strictly enforced. If you can't shut up and play your game as needed by your fleetmates, then this isn't for you.

1) Can I accept my role in this squadron and its place in this fleet?

We encorage leaders to step forward and use the skills that they have learned. People that have previous military expereince would make a good fit. To keep communication at its most effeciant, structure and disapline are required.

2) Can I fit into a military/structured system?

The demands of this game are many, but the rewards are plentifull for those who master it.

Great Lakes Squadron Applications Great_10

crash274

Great Lakes Squadron CO
    Olympia Fleet

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 11:53 am